To move towards a sustainable future and lower the increasingly expensive energy costs energy audits have gained great importance in almost every industry. An energy audit in simple words is an inspection, survey and analysis of energy flows. It is used for energy conservation in a building, process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output(s).
Need for Energy Kit
There are independent energy auditors or dedicated energy audit cell in companies who are responsible for these energy audits. These auditors and audit cells usually use few typical instruments for this purpose. However, selecting these instruments suited for most of the audits as well as giving them the best results, is a task in itself. Here’s where Testo comes into play by launching the NEW Energy Kit with the entire testing & measuring instruments to equip the energy audit cell for this task.
What all instruments does this Energy kit comprise of?
Testo has put together the following instruments in one single attractive case to offer ease of carrying energy audits to the independent energy auditors and to the energy audit cells as well.
Enlisted below are the instruments which would be available in this NEW Energy Kit:
- Flue Gas Analyzer Testo 310 for combustion efficiency optimization by monitoring the O2 and CO levels and calculating the CO2 percentage excess air level and efficiency
- Thermal Imager Testo 870 for detecting even the smallest temperature differences to identify anomalies in time by creating a heat profile of components & assemblies
- Pocket sized Lux meter Testo 540 for measurement of illumination level
- Sound level meter Testo 816-1 with integrated data storage for measurement of noise level
- Pocket-sized RPM meter Testo 460 for measurement of speed of rotation equipment
- InfraRed Temperature measuring instrument Testo 830 for measuring temperature
- Digital clamp meter for measurement of current without interrupting the connection
- Digital multimeter & insulation tester for measuring voltage, current and resistance
Write back to us to know more about testo Energy Kit: email@example.com